In order to be considered for a RAHB committee or working group, you must:
- Be a RAHB member in good standing
- Complete and submit the Application Form by June 2, 2023
- Complete OREA Leadership 100 (free, online course) and provide your certificate of completion. Leadership 100 can be accessed by clicking here.
On the Application Form, you will be asked to indicate your level of proficiency in the following areas:
- Business Strategy
- Community Knowledge and Advocacy
- Decision Making
- Engagement and Outreach
- Financial Management
- Government Relations
- Information Technology
- Market Statistics and Reporting
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Risk Management
You will also be able to indicate your accreditations, past volunteer experience, training, etc.
Why? This will help us place you on the most suitable committee or working group.
Please note that if you are selected for a committee, you will be required to:
- Sign and comply with the RAHB Code of Conduct – Volunteers
- Participate in a Governance training session for RAHB Volunteers, as well as the Committee-specific orientation at the first regularly scheduled committee meeting
Are you ready to apply? Click the button below to get started!