The Call for Volunteers for the 2023-24 Committees has now closed.
In order to be considered for a future RAHB working group, you must:
- Be a RAHB member in good standing
- Complete and submit the Application Form for future 2023 initiatives.
- Complete OREA Leadership 100 (free, online course) and provide your certificate of completion. Leadership 100 can be accessed by clicking here.
On the Application Form, you will be asked to indicate your level of proficiency in the following areas:
- Business Strategy
- Community Knowledge and Advocacy
- Decision Making
- Engagement and Outreach
- Financial Management
- Government Relations
- Information Technology
- Market Statistics and Reporting
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Risk Management
You will also be able to indicate your accreditations, past volunteer experience, training, etc.
Why? This will help us place you in the most suitable working group.
Are you ready to apply to join our pool for future opportunities? Click the button below to get started!