This summer REALTORS® from across Ontario gathered at the REALTORS® Association of Hamilton-Burlington (RAHB) headquarters to start a 200+km journey to Sarnia to raise funds for shelter-related charities across the province at the REALTORS® Care Foundation Motorcycle Ride for Charity.
Other stops along the way included:
- The Brantford Regional Real Estate Association
- The Kitchener-Waterloo Association of REALTORS®
- The REALTORS® Association of Grey Bruce Owen Sound
- The Huron Perth Association of REALTORS®
- The Sarnia-Lambton Real Estate Board.
This year’s fundraising goal was $25,000. The final tally is in, and the 2017 Motorcycle Ride for Charity raised approximately $28,000! A big thank you to all REALTORS® and donors that participated in raising funds for local shelter-related organizations.
To donate or learn more about that REALTORS Care® Foundation Motorcycle Ride for Charity, visit https://realtorscareontario.ca/ride.