Update – Thursday, March 19 2020
Please note, that our office operational status has changed:
RAHB Status Update:
- Due to the progression of COVID-19 throughout Ontario, and based on guidance from government and public health authorities, we have changed our operational status.
- As of Thursday, March 19, the physical RAHB office is closed, with all staff working remotely during our regular business hours of 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- All in-person member meetings, events and education of any kind are postponed or will be conducted via teleconference.
- The Realty Shoppe is closed for in-person shopping and in-person account payments; however, we are taking orders via phone and e-mail, which will be fulfilled once the office reopens. You can reach us at 905-529-5979 or email@example.com.
- Online payments are highly encouraged; cheque payments may be dropped off in the RAHB mailbox, however processing of these payments may be delayed; cash payments are not permitted.
- RealTrack service is not accessible.
- OREA testing at the RAHB office has been cancelled until further notice.
- We are monitoring the situation closely and will update RAHB’s status, if necessary.
- We have not been informed of any RAHB staff or members who have tested positive for COVID-19.
- We will continue to keep members and the public informed of any updates or changes.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at 905.529.8101 and we will assist you in any way we can.
Public Health Recommendations:
For more information on COVID-19 – including current state, vulnerable populations, additional resources, etc. – please visit the Public Health Agency of Canada website at https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html.
We appreciate your understanding and support as we continue to work throughout this uncertain time. And thank you for doing your part to keep yourself and our communities healthy.
For more RAHB updates, please follow us on our social media, listed and linked below: