JOB TITLE: MLS®/COMPUTER SUPPORT STAFF
REPORTS TO: MLS® SUPERVISOR/ MANAGER, EXECUTIVE OFFICE
Contract position for approximately eight (8) to nine (9) months starting mid-to-late August until May 2021.
Applications open until Tuesday, July 21 at 4:30 p.m.
Applications to be sent to Kim Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is responsible for ensuring that all duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner, focusing on supporting members on the Association’s software products, as well as performing some MLS® duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and compile into PDF format interboard listings for input
- Follow up on all incomplete interboard listings and related documents
- Upload of photos for listings as required
- Answer MLS® phone calls and inquiries into MLS® related issues
- Answer MLS® general inquiries and MLS® Rules and Regulations and policy inquiries
- Provide computer support for Matrix, GeoWarehouse, WEBForms, MPAC, REALTOR.ca and other MLS®-related applications
- Data entry of listings, interboards and credit card payments as required
- Other duties as assigned
Provide back-up coverage for data entry of listings
Provide back-up coverage for reception duty for lunch and vacation
Provide back-up coverage for remediation calls and related duties
Provide back-up coverage for saved searches data review
- Knowledge of Association’s rules and regulations, MLS® policies and procedures
- Speed and accuracy in typing
- Organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional attitude and manner
- Ability to work under pressure; to meet deadlines; to prioritize
- Fluency in all areas of MLS® and a working knowledge of all RAHB computer programs
- Computer knowledge – working in a windows and internet environment.
*Please Note – this is a contract position for approximately eight (8) to nine (9) months starting mid-to-late August until May 2021.